Event Planner in Olney

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cutie Patootie Breaking News

Hello Cutie Patootie Followers:

Just when we thought we had captured every theme in the party arena, we just booked a very cute non-birthday party.  Thank you "S" for allowing us to be a part of this very special event:

"I'm going to be a Big Sister"
A family of four (soon to be five) arrived at the Cottage to discuss a birthday party for their nine year old daughter.  Four year old little sister "S" had a birthday in November and became rather restless listening to her parents and her Big sister plan the upcoming birthday celebration.  I took little "S" in for an impromptu mini manicure while my partner continued with the appointment.  With the cutest lisp I've ever heard, she began her baby sister rant "She geths everything", "Her birthday alwayths comeths before mine", "I wisth I wasth the big sthisthter" - Whallaaa (Is this a word?) we created an "I'm going to be a big sister" party just for her.  She will arrive with a few of her friends and we will have a "mini" big sister shower for her mom in June.  The girls will get to make all types of gifts for the baby, play games and eat blue cupcakes to celebrate her baby brothers arrival. 

{{Big Hugs "S"}}, no tears allowed in the Cutie Patootie cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment